Friday 30 December 2011

New flat time!

So... after the disappointment of a few months ago, when we were gazumped and failed to exchange on a lovely little flat in South West London, we've managed to find a new place in South East London!!

We exchanged around a month ago, so were just waiting to get a completion date, which we got yesterday! So if everything goes smoothly, we will be able to move into the flat on the first week of the new year! New year, New flat! I'm so excited!!! :)

If there are any lovely people out there looking to buy us any moving in presents, these are always welcome, from my previous post, but I've found a few more things that I'd love in my new home:

My obsession with all things faeceted has not decreased! I'm especially in love with these set of 3 herb plant pots.

As we have quite a large outdoor space, we are thinking of having lots of lanterns to give it a Morrocan vibe.

And I fell in love with this stool the moment I saw it:


As I love my tea so much, this mug/bowl would be great in the morning:


Of course.. anything from Anthropologie is always welcome like this trivet:


Oh and Happy New Year everybody! I hope that 2012 brings everyone plenty of happiness and love. Will be blogging pics of the new flat once we move in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Blog Archive