Saturday 17 December 2011

Arrival of my curiosity box...

Firstly, I'd like to say, what a great idea this has been and I've loved being a part of it. I can't wait for the next one. Since the first Christmas boxes have been posted, I've been eagerly rushing home after work to check whether my box had arrived. This morning (Saturday), I was relaxing in bed as it was much too cold to get up and I hear a knock on the door. I didn't think anything of it, so my boyfriend went to answer the door, and lo and behold, it was my curiosity box! The postman asked him if he was a curious person and as he was still semi asleep, he didn't say much, but the postman handed him the box anyway.

As soon as he came through the door, I was very excited to see a cylindrical parcel wrapped in brown paper in his hands and he announced 'your curiosity box is here!' I madly scrambled to get my camera before tearing open the box (with some help of a pair of scissors as it was so well wrapped up!). On the envelope, which was addressed 'Hello Curious Friend' and at the bottom was written 'Can boxes come in various shapes and sizes? Maybe not, but enclosed is my gift for you'

As I will soon be moving to a new flat, my curious friend sent some carefully chosen things to help me:

1. A winter wonderland Bath bomb and bath salts 'to aid relaxation after a long day moving, decorating or... whatever!'
2. Some homemade Christmas bunting to add some festive spirit!
3. A small pocket of inspiration- to aid future crafty projects
4. Sunflower seeds- a great addition to any home be it in the garden or a single pot
5. Balloons for the house warming party
6. Chocolate coins- why not!
7. A beautiful Indian bauble from Bath Christmas market
8. A pretty tin- top hold whatever you wish


Thank you very much my curious friend! I can't wait to move into my new flat so I can plant my sunflower seeds, fill my colourful tin with homemade biscuits, relax with the bath bomb and put up the gorgeous bunting... in the meanwhile, I'll be munching on the yummy chocolate coins!

Here is the link to the box I sent, which was gratefully received by my curious friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Blog Archive