Monday 18 July 2011

Decor8 Book launch

 As I am was on the edge of buying my own place, I recently got into looking at design blogs for the home as well as for fashion. When Holly Becker from Decor8 announced that she was coming to London for the launch of her book, I was very excited!


It was held in Liberty on the 3rd floor in a room dedicated to crockery, kitchenwares and decorating books. A perfect site! Holly and Sania Pell decorated a very Summery table using fabrics and bits found in the store, so you could recreate it in your own home.


There was even a video taken and if you look closely- you can see me wearing my khaki skirt and cream beret standing in line to get my book signed.
Holly was great and chatted a little to everyone as she signed copies of her book that she has published along with Joanna Copeland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Blog Archive