Wednesday 6 July 2011

Lost the plot

This week has not turned out to be a good week for keys... they just seem to have a mind of their own and want to get away from me all the time!

Firstly, I forget my keys on Monday- they wre in my cardi, which I just threw on a chair in my living room on Sunday night and didn't touch on Monday morning because I assumed my keys were in my bag- NOTE- NEVER assume that your keys are anywhere sensible like your jacket pocket or your handbag... so luckily my bro was able to get my keys and hand them to a neighbour so that I could get into the house in the evening.

Today, as I was leaving the tube train- pulling my oyster card out of my jacket pocket (the same pocket I keep my keys in), I was pushed by a guy trying to get on the train- AGH... tourists... let us off the train first!!! So I shoved past him, making it on to the platform. The doors closed and I made my way to the exit, I checked my pocket for my keys and found that they weren't there and that I must have dropped them on the train getting out because they weren't on the platform! Noooooooooooooooooo!!!! All the guys at the station could do was give me a leaflet about lost property and how to reclaim it. Apparently, if someone hands it in today, then it could take up to a week to process and arrive at the lost property office... huh? That doesn't make sense... it take under 1 hour to get from where I dropped the keys to the office in Baker Street, so 1 week... how ridiculous!
I've had to resort to asking my bro to drop off spare keys at the neighbours again- they must think I've got a screw loose or something- forgetting and now losing my keys (although, technically, I haven't lost them, I know where they are, I just can't get to them at the moment!)

I'm going to leave you with pictures of keys that you can buy online... I only wish I could get mine back as easily!



No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Blog Archive