Tuesday 28 June 2011

Premature post

Typical… I may have tempted fate with my last post as I’ve just heard today- the day we were meant to sign the papers and finalise the dates to exchange keys- the seller has decided to pull out and doesn’t want to sell.

Oh the bad things I want to do to him won’t translate well into words and if I would put it down on the page, it will probably get me banned from blogging!

I think it’s more the fact that our dreams and ideas about the place have just gotten dashed rather than feelings for the physical property itself. Just little things like- ‘lets get a lovely reclaimed wooden table and benches for our dining table’ and ‘lets have a map of the world and pictures of us showing all the places we’ve been to together’.

What’s frustrating, is that we couldn’t have done anything different- it wasn’t our decision or our fault that it didn’t go through because we weren’t in control.

Leaving you with a cheery pic of flowering rhododendrons in Windsor Great park on this wet muggy day….

No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Blog Archive