Monday 15 June 2009

The start of something sparkly.....

I have been uber creative this month, which is why I haven't blogged for a while. Here are the fruits of my labour. Everything I make is unique and I won't make anything again, so the buyer can be assured that they have something totally personal to them and something no one else will have! I have more ideas and collections will grow.
Let me know what you think and I'll accept any suggestions or ideas that anyone else may have too!

I am planning on selling them, however, I haven't gotten a plan yet as I have also just found a new job, so hopes of selling at somewhere like Spitalfields or Greenwich market during the week have been scuppered, but at least I now have an income, after living on the taxpayers money for a few months!

The sea sparkle collection

Grand Sable
Double Freshwater pearl bracelet
Sterling silver chain and findings with genuine white freshwater pearls











Belle Mare

Mixed freshwater elongated and round pearls bracelet
Sterling silver clasp on a nylon cord and mixed sizes of freswater pearls










Triolet
Shells, freshwater pearls and seed bead necklace
Gold plated clasp and chain with pink seed beads, shell and mixture of differen coloured freshwater pearls on a nylon cord.














Trou D'eau Douce

Freshwater pearl treble drop necklace
Sterling sliver chain and clasp with three chain drops decorated with irregular shaped freshwater pearls




No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Blog Archive