Tuesday 9 April 2013

Wedding shoes....

I was in a bit of a quandary before leaving London for Kuala Lumpur... I wasn't sure of what their wedding shops would be like and whether I would find anything I liked. Seeing as my dress is going to be made for me by my cousin and I have an idea of what I would like in my head; trying on dresses was always going to be a bit of fun for me.

I did go to the national wedding fair http://www.nationalweddingshow.co.uk/ in February with my future mother and sister-in-law, which was very interesting, there were all kinds of vendors there, ranging from singing waiters to dresses worth thousands of pounds. Definitely a one stop shop for all things bridal. However, when it comes to weddings, a lot of costs seem to spiral because everyone touts it as being the 'best day of your life' and no expenses should be spared but that shouldn't be the case. You shouldn't have to spend crazy amounts of money for one day...

My perfect wedding shoes would have been these beautiful £550 Jimmy Choos....


No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Blog Archive