Saturday 6 April 2013

Big big changes....

So, since I last posted, there have been some big changes in my life.... My boyfriend moved to Kuala Lumpur, He proposed to me (on the day the world was supposed to end last year) on the 21st December in Langkawi... The image below is the next day when the rain stopped! I posted it on Facebook to keep everyone guessing!

After a lot of thought, we decided that I would move to Kuala Lumpur to be with him. So, I quit my job, waited out my notice and here I am now, blogging from the 28th floor of our flat that has views of the tallest twin towers in the world...
Image taken on New Years 2013...fireworks lighting up the sky...

As I'm here on a tourist visa until I marry my fiancé, I'll be focussing all my attention on my upcoming wedding... Which will be this year, so watch this space for wedding blurb....

No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Blog Archive