Sunday 1 July 2007

Earrings by yours truly...

At first, I started updating and modifying my current earrings as a hobby. I collected interesting beads just because they looked pretty and I didn't give much thought as to what I could do with them... possibly make a necklace or add them to clothing.

My first handmade pair of earrings!

After having had worked in jewellery retail for around 6 years, I picked up a few things about jewellery repairs and how earrings are constructed. I didn't think of selling the earrings I'd made until I received a few comments from friends about how pretty and unique my earrings were. So I started on e-bay... but as you can see if you've ever clicked on the link at the bottom of the page, I've pretty much given up on that! E-bay is too vast and I am ultimately competing with jewellery manufacturers who can afford to sell earrings for a much reduced price. However I did manage to sell a few!!!

Here are a few that I've made today and a few that I've already sold...

The MONOCHROME SET

































REDS AND PINKS...




















































GREENS AND BLUES





















No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Blog Archive