Friday 29 June 2007

Oli oli oli.... oi oi oi!!!

Personally, I don't really shop from catalogues- I find the internet easier and quicker to view the clothes but this new catalogue that was just launched is quite interesting. Its called Oli. Their site is already up and I'm loving the designer collaborations. Such as that of Ann Sofie Back; with her tight body con dresses and tops: I can see myself wearing both the dress and the top! The dress is very wearable and I can see a lot of layering potential!
And Maria Grachvogel. I am loving this ruffle top... not sure about the dress, it could be a bit OTT for me!!




And this Jasmine Guiness dress reminds me of the Sonia by Sonia Rykiel range but at a much more affordable price!


The items below are from Thomas Vicary. A graduate from Central St Martins. I love the 'cut and sew' effect and the black against the red is reminiscent of his graduate fashion show in 2006.


I am loving these items as well:







1 comment:

  1. I've just noticed most of the items have a trace of red in them... hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete

google search

Blog Archive