Sunday 15 April 2012

Jumper time...

Sorry all- this is an old post that somehow never got posted!!! So excuse the jumper trending- although, the weather in the UK going the way it is, it looks like I'm not going to be packing up my jumper anytime soon!!!

I have been into knitting for quite a while now, and after getting a few free lessons in knitting with colour and the fair-isle technique (thanks John Lewis!) I made this for the bf last year:

There are a few similar jumpers out there...
Jonathan Saunders

Topshop

Lazy Oaf


This year, I decided to be selfish and knit myself a jumper... seeing as there are a lot of animal jumpers out there this year, I decided to knit an animal, but couldn't find a pattern for a jumper I wanted, so I took a pattern for a regular jumper and found an image online that I wanted on the jumper and created my own, using this very cool free site http://www.microrevolt.org/knitPro/ to create a PDF file. Here is my finished jumper:



Here are some other animal jumpers around:
Joseph Tiger jumper

ASOS Cat jumper
Haute Hippie Horse Jumper


Also, just saw that Topshop have launched this jumper... how freakily close to mine is it?
I wonder what next year's jumper trend will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Blog Archive