Wednesday 4 July 2007

Shopping the Sales....

The sales have started everywhere!! After the scare on Friday, I am reluctant to go into central London, so I had a browse online! However, to let the terrorists deter you from doing what you normally do shows that we have given in to them and that they have won, so I am going to central London for a browse this weekend!

I did buy a couple of items from designer internet boutique Net a Porter. I'd never bought anything from them before due to the lack of money! However, with the number of diffusion ranges now on the site, I was tempted to buy! When the box came- I was curious as to why it was so heavy, as all I'd ordered was a jersey dress and a belt... then I opened it up!
The jet black box was done up with a lovely ribbon....




And the items inside looked like they were lovingly wrapped up in tissue paper and the belt was inside a small pouch....

I must commend them on their presentation as I've ordered various items online from different retailers but theirs has got to be one of the best parcels I've ever received! I did see some items from Browns which I have ordered and hopefully will receive soon and in an equally pretty package!

You'll have to wait for a later post to see what was in the box!!!

On Saturday, I may go up to Selfridges and Oxford Street really early to browse the sales... but seeing as I have a trip to New York booked in the autumn I think I should start saving and researching the best places to shop, eat, drink and see! I've never been to the States before so I'm very excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment

google search

Blog Archive